There are a few reasons why someone might choose to use a non-electric bidet:
1. Environmentally friendly: Non-electric bidets require no electricity to operate, which means they do not contribute to energy consumption or carbon emissions.
They can help conserve energy and reduce the environmental impact associated with the use of toilet paper.
2. Cost-effective: Non-electric bidets are generally more affordable than their electric counterparts.
They might be a more budget-friendly option for those who want the benefits of a bidet without the higher price tag.
3. Easy installation: Non-electric bidets are typically easy to install and do not require professional help.
They often attach directly to the toilet bowl, making them a convenient option for those who want to experience the benefits of bidet hygiene without complicated installations.
4. Portability: Non-electric bidets can be easier to transport and move around than electric bidets.
This can be beneficial for travelers or individuals who frequently change their living arrangements.
5. Lower maintenance: Non-electric bidets generally have fewer components and are simpler to maintain compared to electric bidets.
This might be an advantage for individuals looking for a hassle-free option.
It's important to note that the preference for non-electric bidets may vary depending on personal needs and preferences.
Some people may find the added features and functionality of electric bidets worth the investment, while others may prefer the simplicity and affordability of non-electric bidets.